GARLIC GINGER PORK INGREDIENTS:
1 ½ lb. – ¼ inch boneless center cut pork loins, cut into strips
1 tsp. Kosher salt
½ tsp. black pepper
1 Tbsp. canola oil
5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
2-inch knob fresh ginger, grated
½ cup honey
2 Tbsp. to ¼ cup sriracha sauce
1 Tbsp. rice or white wine vinegar
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sriracha, and honey. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium high heat in a heavy-bottom skillet.
- Season pork strips with salt and pepper. Brown both sides in the pan and set aside.
- Add garlic and ginger to the pan. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Raise heat to high and pour in the ingredients from the small bowl. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently. When the sauce is bubbly and thickened, add the pork back in and toss to coat completely. Cook until the sauce is reduced to a thick glaze.
- Serve hot over rice or noodles, or eat cold as finger food.
Time: 35 Minutes