FISH TACO INGREDIENTS:
- 24 small white corn tortillas
- 1.5 lb tilapia
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp butter
FISH TACO SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
FISH TACO TOPPINGS:
- 1/2 small purple cabbage
- 2 medium avocado sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro long stems removed
- 1 1/4 cups cotija cheese crumbled
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges to serve
- Preheat oven to 375. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine cumin, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle seasoning mix over both sides of tilapia.
- Lightly drizzle fish with olive oil and dot each piece with butter.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. To brown edges, broil for 3-5 minutes at the end if desired.
- In a medium bowl, combine all taco sauce ingredients and whisk until well blended.
- Toast the corn tortillas on a dry skillet or griddle over medium/high heat.
- To assemble, start with tilapia then add desired toppings and taco sauce. Serve with fresh lime wedges to squeeze over tacos.
Servings: 24 Tacos
Time: 55 Minutes