EASY MIGAS INGREDIENTS:
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 corn tortillas, ripped into 2-inch pieces
- 1 bell pepper (any color), diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
- ½ small onion, diced
- 5 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack or monterey jack cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 1 avocado, pitted and thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cotija cheese, crumbled
- Black beans
- Hot sauce
- Heat oil over medium high in a nonstick skillet. Add tortillas and cook until crispy, about 5 minutes, and set aside on paper towel.
- Add bell pepper, jalapeno, garlic, and onion. Sauté until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Turn down heat to medium and add eggs. Season with salt. Stir frequently until scrambled and almost cooked.
- Add salsa, shredded cheese, and tortilla strips. Stir until mixed and cooked thoroughly.
- Add your favorite toppings!